Thursday, February 7, 2013

Shrimp and Parmesan Sirloin - Applebee's Copycat Recipe

I found this copycat recipe over at Applebees At HomeThis is my absolute favourite dish from Applebee's, so I felt like I won the lottery!


APPLEBEES SHRIMP AND PARMESAN STEAK photo

Ingredients:

9 ounces sirloin
8 ounces small shrimp
1 teaspoon Cajun spices
3 ounces shredded Italian cheese
3 ounces asiage cheese
3 ounces Parmesan cheese

Directions:
  1. Grill the sirloin to preferences.
  2. Season shrimp with Cajun spices then grill till done(pink) about 5 minutes.
  3. Mix the cheeses together 
  4. Melt them in the microwave for 13 seconds per portion.
  5. When done cooking you plate the sirloin 
  6. Then top it with the shrimp then the cheese mixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and openly welcome them but I had to set comments to moderation because of some nasty comments left for me.

Antipasto salad

My family absolutely loves my take on the traditional antipasto salad. I always have to make large batches to last several days. The bigges...