Monday, January 16, 2012

Pigs in a Blanket

The simplest of simple recipes.  I had my kids helping me with this one tonight and I thought you might enjoy something super easy. 






Ingredients:


1 tube     Grands Biscuits
8 slices    American cheese
1 pkg      Hot dogs


Directions:


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Roll out grands biscuits to slightly larger than the hot dogs.  Lay cheese on flattened biscuit.  Place hot dog on cheese.  Roll up hot dog in biscuit and place on baking sheet.  Repeat for remaining hot dogs.  Bake for 15 minutes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and openly welcome them but I had to set comments to moderation because of some nasty comments left for me.

Antipasto salad

My family absolutely loves my take on the traditional antipasto salad. I always have to make large batches to last several days. The bigges...