I took a while to find a Tuna Casserole recipe that was something that everyone agrees on. well, here it is.
Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole
2 bags Egg Noodles
1 bag Frozen Peas
2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
2 cups Sour Cream
1 1/2 cups Parmesan
2/3 cups Milk
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
4 cans Tuna
1 cup Bread Crumbs
2 Tbs Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook noodles according to directions for al dente, adding peas during the last minute; drain.
- In a large bowl combine soup, sour cream, Parmesan, milk, salt, garlic powder. onion powder, tuna; stir together.
- Add noodles and peas; toss to combine.
- Transfer to a greased dutch oven coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl toss bread crumbs with melted butter; sprinkle over top.
- Bake uncovered 25 - 30 minutes, or until bubbly.