Monday, September 18, 2017

Brown Sugar-Maple Glazed Thighs

A few years ago I shared a recipe for Man-Pleasing Chicken. The recipe is amazing, but I decided to tweak it one day. My family all agreed that they preferred my version of the recipe. Try both recipes and let me know in the comments which one you like best. This recipe is adapted for my large family.


Brown Sugar- Maple Glazed Thighs


Ingredients:

9                    Chicken Thighs
Dash              Salt
Dash              Pepper
1 cup              Real Maple Syrup (I use Syrup from Lewis County New York)
1/2 cup          Brown Sugar
just<1/2 cup  Mustard
1 Tbls            Garlic Powder


Directions:
  •  Preheat Oven to 450°.
  • Put thighs in baking dish. Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper.
  • Mix remaining ingredients thoroughly in small bowl.
  • Pour contents of bowl over thighs. Brush to coat. 
  • Cook 55 minutes, basting occasionally. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments . If you found a way to make these recipes even better, please share your ideas with us.